Thursday, July 10, 2014

I'm COMING HOME


Today is my last day of school.  I survived my first year teaching at an all boys school in the UAE.  It has definitely had its ups and downs but I have loved every minute of it.
Tonight I leave to head home for a month to visit all my family and friends.  I have missed everyone so much.  Some I haven't seen in a year some 11 months and some 9 months but non the less it's been way to long.  
I am headed out the door for school and I absolutely can't wait for the day to end so I can make sure I have all my stuff I'm taking home and go to Dubai to get on a plane.  
See you all soon.


PS....maybe while I'm home I'll get the rest of the blog updated with my adventures from the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment