They boys were super glad to see them. However I got to greet them first. The selfish part of me just needed a minute with just my parents and me. Thankfully I had a driver that kept the boys in the truck so I could find them.
Once we were in the road my mom gave me my first of many 'items' that my girlfriends from back home sent to me for encouragement on this journey I have started.
My first piece of Ristuc Cuff jewelry. The whole image says One day at a Time. That is definitely how I plan to take this journey. I am not living in the present and not worrying about tomorrow.
After arriving home out came more things. A book and keychain, a Tshirt, a scarf and my most favorite a blanket that had scripture and words of encouragement from the girlfriends back home.
That first night having my parents here I got 5 straight hours of sleep which is the most I've gotten at one time since I had the biopsy on July 1.
While I took a nap on Saturday mom and H made a cake. Then when I woke up mom was sleeping so H and I decorated it.
We got out of the house in the afternoon/evening on Friday and Saturday. Of course what do we do? Go to the malls. It is Eid here so it is very busy. We did run into Minions and Olaf on Saturday though.
Sunday we made a trip to Abu Dhabi. So of course we can't go to Yas Mall without going to the Lego store.
This boys sits on this camel made of 10,753 Legos every time we go there.
Today is Monday and we have stayed home all day. It has been nice. I took a nap. My AC is finally fixed and it's cold. h has been at a friends house this afternoon/evening playing so it's just been mom dad C and I and we've enjoyed it but missed H. He however really needed to get out of the house and just have some friend time. So thankful for friends that are willing to let him come play.
We have plans to get up in the morning and head out to Muscat, Oman so mom and dad can see another part of this area. Hopefully next week we can tour some more of the Emirates in the UAE.
Please continue to lift me up in prayer. I still don't have results and will probably be next week sometime before I do. I am only taking Tylenol and no strong pain meds. The pain is minimal. Thank you for all the prayers and words of encouragement that you have given up to this point.














No comments:
Post a Comment