Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Funny stuff 

Some funnies my mom has told me about CMan. He was 18 months when we left the US to come to the UAE. So it's like it's all new for him. 

They were eating at a restaurant and he says Mimi that's like your house as he points to the light switch. Mine isn't like that in the UAE. Up is off and down is on. This is the switch below. 

Mimi the water is cold. Our water isn't cold in the UAE. So mom shows him that there is a hot and cold side. Over here it mostly comes out warm especially right now. Then they hear him singing hot, cold, hot, cold. 

Sees an officer and he talks to the boys then CMan says Mimi he has a gun. Over here we don't really see officers up close that much. 

Boys are loving being back in the US. H told mom today that he was so happy to be there. She asked him why and he said because there is grass and trees and I can go outside and play and there is no sand. To think we have lived in the desert for 4 years and we all aren't real big fans of sand. 

This week they have gotten to go to their first VBS ever. H didn't want to go but Mimi explained he would go to learn. Then when she picked them up he was the first one to say that was fun I wanna go back. Then he told her he wanted to go to church camp. She explained that her nor dad could go with him and he said it's ok I wanna go with my friends. 

I miss my boys like crazy but it makes me so happy to see them happy. In fact I called to skype today and they were both outside playing with the neighbor kids. CMan came in and I got to chat with him for a minute but it was very short because he wanted to go back and play with his friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment