Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm in Al Ain

I arrived in Al Ain yesterday afternoon.  Lots of Sand that is for sure. In fact there was a sand storm while I was out trying to find my school, which I found.  Here are some pictures of the drive in to Al Ain.  I am so amazed at the sand dunes.  









 Here is the view from my room at the hotel. They have a lap pool, family pool with slide, golf course, tennis court (which is called something else here), and a nice gym.  We will definitely be looking into getting a membership somewhere so the boys can swim and Chris can golf when he is home.  

 Lap pool


 We ventured out to the Al Ain Mall for dinner at Chopsticks and after dinner we came across this dip n dip place.  It has only been open for 3 days now.  Wow was it ever amazing and sweet.

Placemat

In English

close your eyes
move your finger
stop
open eyes
order where your finger landed

In Arabic

Kelly's dessert

My dessert. Crepe filled with chocolate chip cookie covered in dark, white and milk chocolate

Mountains

More Mountains

Love these 2 pictures


My school


Crazy picture I know but I had some watermelon and I asked room service for salt and this is what they brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment