Not much to update. This past week was week 3 and I've felt really good. Enjoyed being a 'mom'. I put that in quotes b/c the first week I felt terrible with the headache. The second week I felt better and could do a bit more but this past week was great.
Yesterday and today I've battled a headache but I think it's just stress b/c I know tomorrow is round 2 and I remember how it made me feel the first time. My saying is #onedayatatime and that is seriously what I am doing but it's just the thought of feeling the same way.
If you can just say some prayers for me before you go to bed tonight. My appointments start at 9 in the morning (UAE) midnight (OK). My chemo appointment is at 10:50 (UAE), 1:50 AM (OK). Some ask what they can specifically pray for so here are the specifics.
Pray that:
1. I can get some rest tonight.
2. The appointment goes smooth and I'm not waiting ALL day like last time.
3. I don't get a headache.
4. The side effects are minimal to none.
Also please keep my boys in your prayers. This is so hard on H. C doesn't really understand but H worries. Our lives have been turned around so much since all this started. He just came into my room as I was typing this to ask if he could pray for me. Just a precious moment for me to know that he is seeing Jesus through me.
Thank you all again for the love, compassion and support from near and far. I wish I could hug all of you. Much love.
I'll update you in a few days or maybe tomorrow as I sit and get my chemo so I don't forget. This chemo brain is no joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment