Sunday, October 4, 2015

Tomorrow is Chemo Day #3

After tomorrow I will only have 3 more sessions left.  It seems to be going by super fast but super slow all at the same time.  However my motto is #onedayatatime and I won't change.

We have been pretty busy this past week.  It was my really good week.  People ask how I feel and all I can ever say is I feel great/good.  I honestly don't feel bad/sick.  People say to me if I didn't know you had cancer I wouldn't know anything was wrong with you.  I'm telling you God is doing some serious work in my life and he is using Cancer to show me that he is on my side.

I've made it through 2 chemo sessions without getting sick.  Yes I've had headaches and just not felt good but as far as getting sick I HAVE not.  I refuse to let myself think that I will get sick.

My dad arrived yesterday and we got home pretty late. Him and mom slept in today and then I took them to a hotel for the evening so they could spend some time together without the chaos that happens at my home.  I'll take H to school in the morning, pick them up and then on to chemo I go.

As much as I do dread chemo I am looking forward to chemo b/c that means I am halfway finished and it also means this is my week to really rest.  Most of you reading follow me on facebook and probably think man she is busy but honestly I feel that good.  I am living each day!!

Wednesday: Friends after wedding celebration
Thursday: Bon Jovi concert took my momma and we had a great time listening to some good 80's music
Friday: Church, American football game: U-17 National team.  They didn't win but it was a nice evening out.  Then on to hotel for the evening
Saturday: visited some friends while in Dubai and let the boys play then picked up DAD from airport.  Boys and I are happy to have him back and of course my mom is definitely glad to be with him for a couple of weeks.
Sunday: made sure everything was in order for the week.

Specific Prayers:
1. No sickness/nausea
2. I can stay strong mentally and physically
3. My boys will be ok with me being out of the loop for a few days
4. My parents/mom b/c I know I'm not easy to deal with right now

Thank you all once again for the love, compassion and support you have shown me.  It means so much to my family and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment