Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Mammogram Day

I had a mammogram this morning and I have to say I was nervous. Sitting in the office waiting I just prayed and prayed. 
I get called back for my mammogram, first right side then left side then front right side front left side. Now I wait for dr to review. The technician comes back and says we need one more image of the left side. I have to say my heart sank and my eyes started to water. Again praying praying praying is what I was doing. Technician leaves, comes back with the Dr, my heart is racing. Hi I'm Dr. (Can't remember her name, I've never met her), everything looks great. I just needed the last image because of where the tissue from your surgery is it wasn't a clear image. However there is nothing to worry about because all images are clear. Again I've claimed it from the beginning that I would be healed. Praise God I am healed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment