H celebrated his 6th birthday 5 days after arriving in the UAE. He was very worried that he wouldn't have a party or get presents for his bday. I have to say I have some amazing friends that helped make his day great. To start the party off we had meatloaf, baked potato, and cornbread. This was H's request. It is his new favorite meal. Thanks to my mom I now know how to make it and will be able to make it for him when he wants.
Then meal
all he has talked about is legos. That is all he wanted and every time we went to a store he would walk in and see legos and go nuts.
Of course what is a gift without candy??? He loves nerds and finally opened them yesterday.
Of course can't forget dad getting him a PS3. The two of them have not stopped playing it all week.
My baby boy with a Shayla on his head.
The gifts. I'd say he had a great party.
Starting to put together a set of legos
His new friend Nathan helping out
Birthday Cake was carrot cake his favorite.
Time to blow out the candle
Happy Birthday to my big 6 year old. I can't believe you have been in our lives for 6 years and we got to celebrate in another country.








Looks like he had a great birthday! Now I WANT THAT RUG for my birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh Dee the rugs here are amazing and very inexpensive.
Delete