Thursday, October 17, 2013

Time!!

Where has the time gone?  I stayed busy once I was in my place b/c I still had to wait for my boys to get here.  I have some wonderful friends that kept me busy. Now that my boys are here time seems to be flying by.  We have been so busy that I haven't had time to post much on the blog. This is going to be my attempt to get caught up.
School is going good.  In one class I have 24 boys and in the other I have 23 boys.  Yep it's mass chaos some days.  Some days are better than others and some days are worse than others.  Overall I am still loving my job and the adventure I have been given.
My parents and boys finally made it to UAE on October 1st.  I have never in my life been so excited to see them.  I seriously don't know how my husband has done it all these years. Just a month and half away was enough. We had some wonderful days while my parents were here and we miss them terribly now that they are back in the US.  Thank goodness for technology we have talked to them almost daily since they have been home.






Gosh this boy got big over the month and half I didn't have him.

My beautiful parents.  Miss them terribly. This is atop Jebel Hafeet Mt in Al Ain




Both my boys

He still doesn't get that you are to go down not up the slide


First sight of camels for the boys and parents.  We pulled over on the side of the road to take pics.  


Next post will have more adventures while parents were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment