Monday, August 24, 2015

Chemo here I come.

Got a call this morning to come to the surgeons office to discuss my test results. He basically told me everything I already knew. I have told him I want a prophylactic mastectomy. I am young and have 2 young children and I want to see them grow up. He said right now because my test score is so high we need to get me started on chemo but if after chemo I still want that we will discuss again. He said we we need to get you sent on to Dr. Jafaar for chemo and I told him that I was heading there straight from his office.

He also made comment about our shirts and said he's never seen anyone show so much awareness here. He went on to ask me if I would be interested in being a person to basically share my store during October if I'm feeling ok. I told him I would be honored. 

How awesome to be in a foreign country and be able to share my story of how I truly believe I'm already healed and brag on how much this hospital and dr's have helped me and. We. So honest and thorough in making sure i am treated to the best extent. 

I am now sitting in the waiting room of the oncology department to see my oncologist and get this show started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment