Saturday, August 29, 2015

I'm tired.

Rant coming on then I'll be positive. This is again my blog of my journey because I want to remember and be able to support others who might have to go through this someday. Gosh I hope no one does though. 

So today marks day 5 since first chemo treatment and I am exhausted. Seriously all I want to do today is cry. My mom has taken the boys out for the afternoon to get them out of the house and I can't just relax. 
I have battled headaches since 15 minutes before my chemo session ended on Monday.  They come and go. Loud noise, light, even the TV. I HATE THEM!!  I have to say I'd rather have them than nausea. But enough already. 
I almost feel as though I'm getting too much rest. All I do is lay on the couch. To think this was only chemo session number one and I have 5 more to go. 
Here is my look that someone told me to do to try to help ease up the headaches. 
I will say it worked while I slept bit of course they still come. 

Ok off my rant.

First things first,  I cut my hair. If you see me on Facebook you already know but some might be reading this and not see so here you go. 


My mom has been by my side and I could not do this without her. She has taken H to and from school and helped with Cman. 
H had a good week at school. First two days were a bit rough then Tuesday we let him stay home because Chris left to go back to work. Wednesday and Thursday were good days. He got all his points. Tomorrow starts week 2 of school and I know he will do great. 
He stayed home with me on Friday while mom took Cman to church. 

He did not want me to be alone incase I needed something. Gosh he has such a big heart and let me tell you I hope this is the toughest thing he ever has to go through. I've raised him to be a strong boy and I know that's is exactly what he will always be.  
My dad is back home still holding down the 'fort' while my mom is here but I am so excited that he will come back to visit before she goes home. I can't thank him enough for allowing my mom to stay with me. Again I couldn't do this without her. 
Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. I know the prayers are being heard and I truly appreciate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment