Saturday, November 16, 2013

Celebrated my birthday in Al Ain


My close friends had a birthday party for me at my home.  I had no idea exactly what they were doing except said we are all coming to your home tomorrow so don't make any plans. I have to say even though we have not known each other very long they couldn't have planned this any better. 

Zach and Sarah walked in with my favorite color of roses. 

Sandra's family brought my favorite chips

Then Rubaya made some of my favorite appetizers.  Chicken Samoas and Spring Rolls.

Two cakes so no one could say but I don't like white or I don't like chocolate.



Bad setting on camera but I thought this was a cool picture





Blessed to say that even without my family and friends from the USA I had a wonderful time celebrating. 

Rubaya told me my present was on the way but would be a bit late so a few days later I come home from small group and these pictures are what we came home to. I had picked out the pattern on the pillows to match my carpet in my living room.  Absolutely love my floor cushions.









No comments:

Post a Comment