Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LOGOS Floating BookFair

I have never heard of a floating book fair and when I saw this one posted on Facebook I checked into it.  It was basically a book fair on a ship docked in the water at Abu Dhabi.  Here is the link for a bit more information on the book fair.


H and his friend N with Flat Abi from MO.

The Logos Ship

H, N, Flat Abi and H.  Our friends from Canada

Layout of the LOGOS Ship

Flat Abi and H.  Can you tell H is not happy about having to take his picture with a paper doll?

My silly boy

Wow, Abi are you going to read all those books?


H the captain

Flat Abi the captain

Flat Abi saying Bye she wants to go see the real Abi in MO.

My little package

H and N.  This was the biggest suitcase I've ever seen.

H and Flat Abi.  

We had a good time.  It was really neat to see.  However it was just like a book fair the only difference was it was on a ship.  Pretty neat to experience though.


No comments:

Post a Comment