N and H getting candy
Running away
This villa they got to get their own candy and I think they both grabbed a bit more than 1.
So we have been sent Flat Abi from MO to take places with us. I have been a terrible host and have not taken her many places. Starting on Halloween we are taking her with us. I had some random kids hold her and I took their picture. I joked on FB that she was really terrified of this scary monster but....
this princess saved her.
This was a safari group and the mom had made each costume. There were lots of themed families. We think next year we will come up with some kind of theme.
HAHA!!! looks like someone wasn't watching when they backed out of the drive. The boys thought this was pretty neat.
Our friend Rubaya doesn't celebrate Halloween but she definitely was a good sport about taking a picture with the kiddos. They all adore her. She lives close to us and H is always wanting to go see her.
H and Flat Abi ready to go trick or treat
Me and my boys with Flat Abi. C loves this ride and it definitely lets me be hands free.
This is a terrible picture because it looks like H is choking C but he wasn't C just didn't want to take a picture. This was my one and only attempt at getting a picture of them together.
We hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween. We definitely missed going to some of our favorite houses last night.






No comments:
Post a Comment