Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dubai Day 2

Chris had to work all day so I went to IKEA and looked around.  I picked him up from work at 445 and we spent the evening together at The Dubai Mall.  Absolutely beautiful mall.

 This guy was amazing with all the juggling he did

There were people lined on the edge and on all the floors looking down to watch






World's Tallest Building

Aquarium inside the mall.  You could even put on wet suit and get in a underwater cage and snorkel while being up close to the fish and little sharks

School of Fish


Not sure what type but it was big.



Statue of a camel.  So ready to see a real one up close

Yep they have Harley Davidson here.

The Waterfall with statues diving into it




Dubai Fountain Waiting for it to start






These next pictures are of the fountain show. WARNING there are a lot.











































Skyline

Another one of the Skyline



















Had a wonderful evening with Chris.  He pulls out tomorrow and I won't see him for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment