Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day Adventures

WOW!!! I don't even know where to start....I left OK on Aug 19th and arrived in AD on Aug 20th but it was so late that I was up til midnight AD time and went to bed and woke up at 7AM on the 21st and literally missed a whole day.  I went to the mall 3 times today.  Crazy I know but didn't really spend a whole lot of money.  This afternoon I went to the beach and then this evening I went to the Yacht Club.  This has been such a great experience in just the first 24 hours that I have been here.  I can't wait til tomorrow for more adventures.  Sunday starts my school business.  So far now I'm exploring.
Little Man started school today.  Can't believe he is in Kindergarten. Time goes by so fast.  Thanks to my best friend I got a few pictures of him on his first day.

 the Boys

 J helping H into his class.  J was just gonna shake his hand but H wanted a hug
 H and his teacher

They just wanted J's mom to drop them off not sure she liked that idea too much.

My boys will join me soon but for now H is going to school and C is staying with Nana T during the day and both boys will be with Mimi and Papa at night.  I am off to bed and will get up at 3AM my time which is 6PM OK time to talk to my boys.  Not gonna lie there will probably be a few tears shed on both sides.  I miss them so bad.   
BTW-yes I am the mom that has my kid decked out in Under Armour on the first day of school. 

Will post pictures from AD when I have some.  I honestly didn't get many today because the mall was really the only adventure.  

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to keeping up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't let me follow you on Bloglovin :( I'll try to remember to come check it though! Can't wait to see pics! We have rigs operating in AD and it's always so interesting to see pictures from the employees who live there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm did you figure out bloglovin. Maybe I have to do something on my end

      Delete
  4. So glad you have such a wonderful friend to take pics of your son's first day at school. I know how hard that is to miss! But he will be with you soon and you can celebrate then! Take care and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/23/2013

    The boys thought it was funny yesterday when Hunter opened the door and they were dressed the same. I seen him at breakfast this morning and he had a smile on his face.

    ReplyDelete