Monday, August 26, 2013

Dubai Trip

Today started out with Medical Testing. I had to be there by 9 and did not get back to hotel until almost 2:00 pm.  Took Chris back to ship, my friend Kelly went with us so I wasn't driving back from somewhere I didn't know by myself.  We first went to the Emirates Mall of Dubai then Chris was able to escort us on his ship. In the 5 years of him having his job I have never even seen the ship much less stepped foot on it.  We also got to see an aircraft carrier up-close.  Pictures below are from the mall and the ship.






 The skyline of Dubai






The ceiling of The Emirates Mall in Dubai



Yep Chris had the camera at this point




High Dollar car parked in front of Dubai Mall


















 Ski Resort inside Dubai Mall


Navy Ship

 The dot in the middle is the moon taken from the ship

Part of Ship

from ship to back of aircraft carrier

another

another

 USS PONCE



The Ship from afar

After leaving the ship Kelly and I drove back to Abu Dhabi.  I crashed out as soon as I got back.  Next post will be about 2nd trip to Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment