Saturday, August 24, 2013

Grand Mosque

As I type this update I am sitting poolside. Missing my boys terribly but having a good time.  I have been busy the past 5 days hanging out with Chris.  He was in port and came to spend a few days with me then I went to Dubai and spent some time with him sight seeing.  This is going to be more of a picture and caption blog post. So enjoy.


heading towards Grand Mosque

One of the most beautiful places I have seen

Chris had to also cover up b/c his tattoos were showing



The floor outside. We had to take our shoes off before entering inside the Mosque and if you look close you can see the 'broke' pieces..that keeps it from getting hot and we could walk on it.



walking inside Mosque



Stained glass in the Garden

Garden Wall




Prayer times






The Reflection pool.  I was trying to stay cool



Another blog to follow later.  Going to dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us. I think of you often and pray for you. You are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! Glad you are getting to spend some time getting familiar and with your husband!!

    ReplyDelete