Side note: you might want to scroll down b/c I have update with about 4-5 posts today. I back dated them b/c I want to remember the dates when I go back and read the blog and I want you all to know what day I did them. However remember I am 9 hours ahead of you so as I type this message it is 1:43AM.
Today is Friday which is considered the Holy Day here. I went to church this morning then came back to hotel to relax and look into school and what I'm going to do with H. I'm now considering just homeschooling him and putting him in a one room school house 3 days a week and then he will stay with the nanny(once I find one) the other 2. There are so many decisions to make on what to do with him. Would like private school except its so expensive. Having a live in nanny is more practical for us b/c I won't have the help of my parents or sitter back home. Chris will be in often but not daily so I have to have something.
Tonight I went to dinner with my friend Kelly and 4 of our friends that will be staying in Abu Dhabi. Kelly and I are both leaving in morning with a group of others to go to Al Ain. Came back to room and called my boys. I even got to see my gma and sister face tonight. Skype is a beautiful thing. I even was able to skype with my best friend back home the other day. Loved hearing her voice. Talked with my brother today as well. He is only 2 hours behind me.
I have tomorrow off so I am going to try to relax at hotel after arriving and getting checked in and then I start work on Sunday. I have been in contact with a teacher that has been at my school for 1 year already so nice to have a contact already there. If I get out tomorrow I will take some pictures to update some more.
Sorry I don't have more pics yet but will soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment