Sunday, August 25, 2013

Orientation Where I will be teaching

SIDE NOTE: These post are back dated b/c I want to remember the days I did things on.



It is Sunday and Chris is still here. YAY!!! Today has been an exciting day.... I got up this morning and went to Orientation.  Basically welcoming us to Abu Dhabi and going over housing and banking and other details.  Found out where I will be placed, Mohamed Bin Khalifa School in Al Ain.  It is an all boys school.  I know it will be a challenge and probably a bit difficult but I couldn't be happier with my placement.  Still do not have housing so after New EMT (English Medium Teacher) orientation on Thursday maybe I will know more.  Right now just living out of the hotel and suitcases.  Also found out it will be a bit longer before my boys can join me.  I know they are in GREAT hands so it makes this being away from them a bit easier.
RENTED CAR today!!!! As nice as being dropped off at doors of every place we went and not having to find parking anywhere has been, it is nice to have my own little car.  Yep went from a Pilot to a 1.3L Mitsubishi Lancer.  Oh my!!!!  It works for now.  The cool thing is that need maintenance just call Dollar and they bring me a new car.  The rest of the day we just spent hanging out pool side and then went to dinner and to Carrefour to get GPS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment